Part I Architectural Assistant
We are looking for Part I Architectural Assistant with an interest in Classical design and historic building. We are a small studio based in central London working in the Classical Tradition. Due to the increasing number of projects your work will be varied and interesting, giving well rounded experience of all projects stages, including a challenging range of historic and new building projects.
The successful applicant will have:-
- Proficient use of Autocad and SketchUp and familiarity with Apple computers.
- Enthusiam for our specific field of work.
- Some relevant experience in similar practices.
- Some knowledge of planning and building control requirements.
- Excellent English, both written and oral.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please reply with a concise cover letter, your CV highlighting relevant experience and skills, examples of work in PDF format (strictly under 5Mb) and your salary expectations to email@example.com
NOTE: Agencies will not be considered.
See www.rtarchitects.co.uk for more information on the practice.
Russell Taylor Architects is an equal opportunities employer.