Conrad Consulting is pleased to be working with a premier architectural practice that is looking to recruit an Architectural Technician to join their growing team. The successful candidate will offer support in all types of building projects from commercial, private residences through to larger scale property developments and education projects.
Being based in Bristol they have a strong ethos for delivering buildings of quality that responds to a particular context and set of requirements, combining traditional building techniques with flair. Due to continuous growth they now seek to add an architectural technician to their award winning team on a full time permanent basis.
For this role, successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to inspire and influence
* A skill at making decisions, acting on own initiative and operating in a pro-active way
* Strong report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients
* Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
* Proficiency at producing accurate, detailed and precise drawings
* Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD is beneficial
* Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits across a variety of locations
* Producing and presenting design schemes for various sector commissions that include commercial, educational and residential projects
* Making planning and building regulation applications etc.
* Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation
To find out more about this excellent opportunity, please send an up to date CV and relevant project experience to Stuart at Conrad Consulting.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly