Part III Architect
London, United Kingdom
Studio Stassano is a young small sized practice based in central London looking for a talented Part-III architect to join its practice to work on our growing portfolio of high profile residential projects predominantly in London and abroad.
We are looking for a project architect to work on various projects.
The role is varied and will include:
Working across all RIBA work stages including:
- concept design
- detail design
- planning applications
- construction drawings
- site visits and inspection
The right candidate will have the opportunity to run their own project and gain valuable experience.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- minimum three years post Part-III experience in practice working with residential buildings
- strong design portfolio
- strong technical skills/detailing experience
- strong hand drawing/sketching skills
- ability to work as part of a team but also individually – must be able to take initiative
- ability to work to a varying workload and tight deadlines
- excellent written and spoken English
- proficient in using VectorWorks, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- excellent SketchUp skills
- good visualisation skills and rendering skills