Part 1 Architectural Assistant
We are an young architectural studio studio based in Cambridge, seeking Part I architectural assistants with a creative and open outlook to work on projects in the residential and education sectors.
We are looking for candidates that meet the following requirements:
- a recognized RIBA pt 1 degree qualification
- creatively conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
- balance of design and technical ability
- possess the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- fluent spoken and written English
- is confident, organised, intelligent, attentive to details and proactive
- able to work full-time and willing to work after hours when necessary
- Archicad BIM ,
- Adobe Creative Suite and word /Excel
- excellent technical/construction and interior detailing skills
- excellent presentation skills
We will only consider applicants that fit the exact skills and experience of the role, so please only apply if this is completely relevant to you.