We are a growing company based in the Finsbury park area of North London, with an increasing workload, and the need to add another qualified architect to our in house project management team to enable us to deliver a quality product, in tandem with the right levels of service to our clients.
Our practise provides a unique offer to our clients, where we are able to identify a property Investment opportunity, purchase with or without finance, maximise through planning, design, build,retain and let or sell the property on behalf of the clients, all of these tasks are completed by our existing staff within our offices.
We now need to enhance our current team by adding a RIBA qualified UK based architect with a minimum of 7 -10 years practical experience in UK, who has the appetite and ability to increase the fee generation of the current project management team to the point that the project management team can stand alone financially, with the aim of those who are generating the professional fees becoming a separate entity in the future.
We currently work predominantly in the conversion of medium sized commercial or residential buildings to apartments, residential new build, residential nursing homes, commercial & retail.
- Competitive Package in line with Qualification
- Travel allowance or lease car
- Permanent contract
- Location – Greater London area
- Experienced in the submission of successful planning applications.
- Ability to produce accurate and comprehensive Building regulation drawings which are practical to the contractor on site
- Excellent communication skills
- To represent the company in a professional and diligent manner
- To meet negotiate and correspond with clients forming strong working relationships
- To manage the clients expectations
- To provide all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- A person who takes responsibility and ownership
- Integrity and honesty
- Good personal impact, presentable and articulate
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and Ambitious
- A clear thinking person, who demonstrates, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- A team player who can develop good working relationships and gain the confidence of both colleagues and clients
- Computer literate – proficient in most office packages and Autocad
- Clean driving license.
Apply for Experienced Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly