Architectural Technologist / Technician
ECE Architecture is an award winning architectural practice with studios in London, Worthing and Bristol. Our London studio is looking to recruit a motivated and ambitious Architectural Technologist / Technician, working on a range of medium to large scale projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent technical skills gained on a range of projects, ideally with a value from £2m-£10m.
- Experience delivering technical packages in the education, commercial or residential sectors.
- Excellent AutoCAD and IT (Microsoft Office) skills.
- Current working knowledge of Autodesk Revit would be highly beneficial.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a high level of technical detailing skill along with an understanding of modern methods of construction.
- Strong understanding of the current Building Regulations, NHBC Guidance and Associated Housing Guidance (Lifetime Homes/HQI’s/London Design Guide etc...).
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills.
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a competitive salary with benefits.
You will be working in a vibrant office close to the South Bank, with a highly sociable atmosphere. ECE encourages a good work/life balance and a variety of staff benefits including regular social events, European study trips and regular CPD seminars.
The studio is conveniently located within a short walk of several mainline railway stations, including Waterloo, Blackfriars and London Bridge. Southwark and Borough tube stations are also nearby.
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development.
No agencies please.
Apply for Architectural Technologist / Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly