Conrad Consulting in partnership with an award winning, top 30 UK multi-disciplinary practice, are currently seeking a talented Architect to join their regional office in Leicester. The consultancy have numerous offices spread throughout the UK, delivering successful property and construction solutions both across the UK and internationally.
The Leicester practice is a recently formed regional office, featuring Architectural and Mechanical & Electrical Design staff. As an Architect in this capacity, you will be provided with an excellent opportunity to develop in your career, seeing projects from inception through to completion in a variety of sectors.
Sectors to be worked within include; Industrial, Education, Leisure, Commercial/Offices and Housing schemes with varied project values up to £50mill+. As an Architect, you will be tasked with assisting in driving the architectural division of the Leicester office forward, offering the opportunity to progress through to senior / Associate level quickly.
Examples of main duties and responsibilities for this role as an Architect include the following:
* Project Delivery - design, architect and implement solutions
* Assist in Business Development
* Manage planning applications, Building Regs and appeals
* Provide advice on costs involved in projects
* Work closely with clients in order to take briefs and develop initial design proposals using CAD
You will require the following skills and characteristics to be successful in this position:
* Strong design and technical skills, with Revit experience being highly desirable
* Advanced 3D capabilities
* Knowledge of UK best practice standards
* Be able to work to tight deadlines while maintaining high attention to details.
In return, a lucrative salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicant, which will include the following:
* Negotiable salary of approx. £34,000 - £44,000 per annum + Company Car/Car Allowance
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Private Healthcare
* Pension contribution.
To be considered for this position, please forward an up to date CV and portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for further information.