Conrad Consulting in partnership with a global multi-disciplinary firm, based in their Birmingham city centre office, are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join their growing architectural arm. This multi-disciplinary have offices stationed worldwide and offer services in Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering, Building Services and Construction to name but a few.
As an Architectural Technician in this environment, you will be presented with the opportunity to work on a multitude of high profile commissions throughout the UK. The practice boast an enviable client list which will allow you to work on projects in sectors such as; Commercial, Residential, Industrial and Volume Housing.
Responsibilities of the Architectural Technician:
- Produce high quality detailed drawings and specs for building regulation applications.
- Work autonomously and as part of a team to work towards completing targeted workloads.
- Developing Tender and Detailed Construction drawings on varying projects.
- Attend site visits as and when required.
Ideal Skills & Characteristics required of the Architectural Technician:
- A degree in Architectural Technology, or a HND/HNC in Construction (or equivalent qualification).
- Approximately 3-6 years of post qualification experience, or Intermediate level.
- Sound knowledge of current UK Building Regs
- Knowledge and experience of working within the Commercial, Residential and Industrial sectors.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD with the added benefit of Revit experience. (Revit not essential as training can be provided).
Salary offered will be negotiable dependant on experience but will be in the region of £26,000 - £34,000 per annum, alongside a competitive benefits package.
To apply for this role please forward your up to date CV and portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 to discuss in further detail.