RIBA / ARB Architect
A requirement has arisen within an independently strong and dynamic award winning architectural practice located in on the outskirts of Bristol; whose ethos is based on creating timeless and relevant architecture that offers delight to the client, the user and the wider community.
Our client's award winning architectural team are looking for a talented and driven Architect to work on various exclusive projects across the UK, to start immediately on full time permanent basis. Working directly with the Director and project team, you will develop, manage and control the design and construction within a variety of sectors which include residential, mixed use, retail, leisure, office and transportation.
To apply candidates will have an understanding of the design process and ability to manage/deliver this from concept to completion with a flexible and openness of approach and willingness to work as a team player. You will have previous experience with Revit along with a broad knowledge and understanding of Building systems, regulations and construction types and town planning procedures.
Candidates will possess the following in order to successfully fill this position:
* A minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience working with an architectural practice
* RIBA or ARB registered, with experience working within the UK planning and building regulation system
* Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team
* Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing
* Ability to manage resources and people effectively and efficiently;
* Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering to deadlines on time and on budget;
* Ability to cope with change e.g. to brief, programme or role.
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work succinctly within a multidisciplinary design team
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please send a copy of your CV and relevant work examples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting or call Stuart for a confidential chat about this position.