If you are looking for a design-led role within a friendly award winning practice that also offers long term career progression then this could be the role for you.
Based in a modern open plan office near the Hampshire/Dorset border, the practice work on a number of project types but with the main focus on educational projects ranging from £5 to £50millon in value. The practice has a staff count of 12 full-time architectural staff. Due to ongoing and new projects, they have a requirement for a Senior Design Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
Working in a busy and close-knit office with a variety of levels of Architectural staff, you will be expected to run a small team on a number of education projects. The focus of the role would be on the concept and design stages of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Show excellent design skill
- A minimum of 4 years UK post qualification experience
- Have experience of working on £5million + projects
- Ability to manage a small team
- Archicad or Revit proficiency will be advantageous
- Highly articulate and able to communicate to clients and colleagues on all levels
- A background of working on education projects would be beneficial
- Due to site visits and office location you would require your own transport
Salary & Package
The role would pay between £35,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.
The office opening hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm and it is set in a great location offering excellent links to the motorway and has free parking on site.
The modern open plan office currently features a cool wall showing architectural projects around the world promoting group discussions and developing design ideas.
The friendly and social office offers regular social events.
Apply for Design Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly