If you are looking for a design-led role within a friendly award winning practice that also offers long term career progression then this could be the role for you.
Based in a modern open plan office near the Hampshire/Dorset border, the practice work on a number of project types but with the main focus on educational projects ranging from £5 to £50millon in value. The practice has a staff count of 12 full-time architectural staff. Due to ongoing and new projects, they have a requirement for a Senior Design Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
Working in a busy and close-knit office with a variety of levels of Architectural staff, you will be expected to run a small team on a number of education projects. The focus of the role would be on the concept and design stages of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Show excellent design skill
- A minimum of 4 years UK post qualification experience
- Have experience of working on £5million + projects
- Ability to manage a small team
- Archicad or Revit proficiency will be advantageous
- Highly articulate and able to communicate to clients and colleagues on all levels
- A background of working on education projects would be beneficial
- Due to site visits and office location you would require your own transport
Salary & Package
The role would pay between £35,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.
The office opening hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm and it is set in a great location offering excellent links to the motorway and has free parking on site.
The modern open plan office currently features a cool wall showing architectural projects around the world promoting group discussions and developing design ideas.
The friendly and social office offers regular social events.