An opportunity for two Senior Architects to join a small and friendly firm in the heart of Camden Town, offering genuine opportunities for progression and a discretionary Christmas bonus.
This boutique size company consists of 5 members of staff and offers a wide range of architectural services, providing unique and bespoke designs to suit their client’s needs.
The practice gains a large amount of their work through recommendation and specialises primarily in high-end and super-prime residential projects, including new builds and refurbishments for prestigious private clients within the UK. In addition to their residential projects, their portfolio also includes some hospitality work. Their typical projects range in sizes and in values from £210,000 to £3million.
Role & Responsibilities
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work on a variety of current and upcoming high-end projects across the UK, predominantly within the London area. You will be working closely with the Director of the firm and some of your responsibilities will be as followed:
- Work through a variety of RIBA stages, from conception to completion
- Producing detailed drawings
- Attending site visits
- Meetings with the client and other professionals when required
- Problem solving when required
- Producing presentations for clients
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part III qualified or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years post part III professional experience
- Must be eligible to work within the UK, with strong knowledge of UK building regulations
- Experience working on high-end or super-prime residential buildings is essential
- Exceptional quality of work which must be justified within your portfolio
- Experience of working on all RIBA stages
- Proficiency in Vectorworks would be advantageous
- Ability to work well as part of a team and individually
Salary & Package
You will be offered a generous salary range of £40,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience. In addition to this you will receive a statutory pension plan and a discretionary bonus at Christmas.
Working within a small sized, friendly team of 5, you will be based in Camden Town within a 2 minute walk from the local station and will be surrounded by local amenities and restaurants nearby.
The company often have staff outings including regular lunches out and also get to attend expositions for the day when they are taking place.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly