Project Architect - Student Residential
Conrad Consulting in partnership with a boutique, medium-sized studio in Central Manchester are currently looking to recruit for various positions in order to sufficiently meet the requirements of a number of recent and pending interesting projects.
This studio is very much a design-led practice and are committed to strong design & delivery, close working relationships with external clients and the design team. The current design team are comprised of Architects, Interior designers and Architectural technicians; all of which contribute to an enthusiastic and committed ethos felt throughout the company.
The current vacancy we are recruiting for is for a Project Architect. There is a clear, un-restricted path through to a senior level here with the guarantee of running your own projects from the offset. It is forecast that within a short space of time the successful individual here will be operating at Senior / associate Architect level.
* Residential (Student Resi / Housing / etc) Commercial, Or hospitality sector experience would be viewed favourably.
* An Interior Design background would also be viewed upon favourably.
* REVIT skills are not essential, but would be viewed as preferable - Training can and will be offered.
* Applicants will preferably have 'big-practice' experience.
* You must have a minimum of 2 years practice-based experience.
* Personality and cultural fit are important here: you must be able to work with people.
This position is to be based in Manchester, head office. Thus allowing you one-to-one contact with the ultimate decision makers within the business.
If you are passionate about design and have come from a background within the Student Resi, Residential, hospitality, commercial workplace sectors we are keen to hear from you.
Salary - £30k-£37.5k.
CV's and work examples / Call 0161 209 3246 for further details.