Senior Architectural Technician
Senior Architectural Technician required for a thriving design - led practice in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Currently engaged in multiple design commissions across an extremely varied portfolio of work our client requires a charismatic and ambitious Senior Technician who is passionate about design to join their studio.
They offer a culturally sound working environment with a supporting and energetic management team which enables and allows their talented work force to progress their careers with no glass ceiling.
As Senior Technician you will be expected to be able to -
* Produce quality Construction drawing packages using AutoCAD and REVIT software.
* Have a good understanding of UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
* Have previous experience of managing multiple projects from conceptual stage through to client hand over.
* Be a confident job runner and chair your own design briefs and meetings with developers and clients.
* Be responsible for the resolution od design issues and co-ordination of design information.
* Be able to deliver projects on time to a very high and to exceed client satisfaction.
* Have a passion for design with flair and imagination in your ideas
You will also ideally
* Have a minimum of 10 years experience working within an Architectural practice or Consultancy
* Degree qualified to Technologist level desirable or a HNC / HND in construction related discipline
* Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and have a working knowledge of REVIT / BIM software.
* Resident in the West Yorkshire area.
Salary depending on level of experience in the region of £35,000 per annum + Benefits.
If this sounds like the type of role that will inspire and energise you please give me a call to discuss further - 0113 4570074
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly