Conrad Consulting are currently working with an innovative design studio in central Manchester to secure the additional services of a creative Architect or Project Architect to join their growing design team.
Applicants will ideally possess a range of complex buildings structures design experience. This would preferably include experience working on varying types of Residential schemes and live project experience using REVIT software.
Duties of the Project Architect will include:
* Taking responsibility for managing projects from concept design stage through to completion.
Lead elements of large / complex projects or small projects independently, oe with the assitance of a team.
* Manage client relationships and team communication (including project teams and budgets).
* Resolve complex technical and design issues.
* Maintain the project documentation, drawings and specifications.
* Conduct on-site inspections and document site reviews.
* Interface with statutory authorities during the design and construction phases of the project.
* RIBA Part 3 qualification. ARB/RIBA Chartered. (2-5 years post qualification)
* UK-based experience.
* Knowledge and core experience within the Residential sector. (Individual units, PRS, Hotels, etc)
* REVIT capabilities - Experience on complex BIM Level 2 projects.
* Written and Verbal communication skills - High level.
If you feel you meet the aforementioned criteria please don't hesitate to get in touch using the contact details attached.
Salary - £37.5k
We are currently shortlisting for this role with a view to arranging interviews in the coming weeks.