The Interior Architect will require at least 2-3 years experience in interior architecture preferably in a high end residential environment, with strong technical knowledge and expertise. The candidate who fills this role will primarily work on the design and production of technical drawings. This role will cover all elements of interior architecture including floor plans, furniture layouts, elevations, lighting & electrical designs, bespoke joinery designs as well as detailed kitchen and bathroom drawings.
- Furniture layouts / general arrangement drawings
- Lighting & electrical designs
- Joinery designs
- Detailed kitchen and bathroom drawings
- Any other construction drawings / details as require
In addition this role will require:
- Liaising with suppliers for internal FF&E, including lighting, sanitaryware and joinery to ensure that all aspects are considered and included
- Liaising with clients and/or their representatives, to ensure project requirements are clearly understood & reflected within designs
- Working closely with other members of the team on all projects
- Experience in high end residential/architectural interior design
- Excellent flexible multi-tasker
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and closely within a team
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- High level organisation and time management skills
- Understanding of construction methodology and building regulations
- 2-3 years experience in auto CAD or Vectorworks mandatory * Please note Vectorworks is used as our main software therefore skills would be desirable but are not essential as training on this package will be given if required.
Best of luck!
Fluency in English is essential.
All applicants must have a full clean UK Driving licence.