Architect (Laboratory/Healthcare/Uni Experience)
With a reputation for outstanding quality in design, projectmanagement, and client services, this is an opportunity to join an already very successful practice who are specialists in healthcare, higher-education and science.
A leading expert in sustainability, working on some of the largest, most complex technical projects internationally, is now seeking an experienced Architect with 3 + years PQE Part III, to join their 30 large, South Kensington based practice. The company have successfully developed a reputation for design in specialist buildings and various sectors including; hospitals, laboratories, educational buildings and more. Since establishing themselves more than 50 years ago, they have grown to employ in excess of 100 staff and have four lucrative offices worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be brought in specifically to work on detailed plans on a number of live projects they currently have running. These include a University, a laboratory and several hospitals, all of which are large scale. Strong technical knowledge is key for this role and the ability to use Revit is essential. Revit ability should be demonstrated in any work examples sent for this position and should be on projects completed in practice.
Skills & Experience Required
- A minimum of 4 years UK experience in professional practice
- Fluent in Revit and Adobe packages
- 3 + years PQE part III experience in professional practice
- A minimum of 2 years working with Revit
- Have a strong technical ability
- Confident in detailing a variety of building types
- A confident communicator with the ability to lead a small team
- Excellent liaison skills, particularly with contractors
- Experience working on laboratory, science, higher education or healthcare projects is essential for this role. Unfortunately other sector experience will not be considered.
Unfortunately, applicants without Revit, will not be considered for this role.
Salary & Package
£43,000 – £47,000 + pension contribution
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus scheme, the successful candidate will be joining a sociable team that enjoy regular social events. They have an easy going, open management style and offer a good work life balance. Flexible working hours are also available. This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to join a well-established Architectural Practice with big plans for growth. Self-development is encouraged and each individuals’ efforts and enthusiasm are genuinely recognised and appreciated by the practice. The company is also comprised of long standing team members, demonstrating staff contentment.