Part I Architectural Assistant
DCa is an established award winning architectural practice with an expanding and varied workload, based in the market town of Olney, close to Milton Keynes, Northampton and Bedford.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Part I Architectural Assistant with the following qualities to join our team:
- experience in AutoCAD, Revit, 3D software packages, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- exceptional design and presentation skills
- excellent communication skills with a high standard of written and spoken English
- knowledge and understanding of UK planning and building regulations
- capability to work independently and as part of a team on a variety of projects
- ability to multi-task and manage your own workload
- confidence to take on responsibilities
- ambition to expand present skills and accept new challenges
We offer an excellent opportunity to gain the appropriate experience and training.
You will need your own transport and a full clean driving licence. Competitive salary depending on experience. Health and pension scheme benefits available.
Please send a covering letter, together with your CV demonstrating the above qualities and examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, we can only reply to shortlisted candidates.