Architect / Associate
Are you looking for a new exciting and influential architect / associate position?
If you are a qualified architect with over 5 years experience MDR want you hear from you!
MDR Associates, an innovative professional architectural Practice based in London Bridge, are currently seeking an exceptional new team member. Specialising in residential and mixed use work, a rapidly increasing workload necessitates additional personnel to join our friendly team. Since its inception in 2001, MDR have formed an impeccable reputation within the industry for producing quality schemes ranging from 10 to 500 units in and around London.
We are currently seeking a qualified architect / associate level to manage large scale planning applications and working drawings packages. The successful candidate will have project management experience and will be confident in running jobs from inception to completion, liasing with clients / consultants and managing a small team. The ideal candidate will have the following key attributes:
- High density/social housing experience is a distinct advantage
- Managing a team of architectural assistants
- Ability to take a hands on approach to the delivery of projects
- Knowledge London’s planning policies and building regulations
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Experience in running schemes of 40+ units
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Capable of engaging in all areas of the company
- MDR run a duel IT platform and so good knowledge of Vectorworks / Autocad and Revit is desirable.
We are offering a competitive package for the right candidate and an opportunity to be part of a growing company.
If you feel you would be suitable for the role please do not hesitate in making contact.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please send your CV and some examples of your work via email to:
Postal entries to be sent to:
9 Holyrood Street
London SE1 2EL
No Agencies please