This award-winning practice offering an inspiring work environment with regular CPD’s, staff training allowances, design review sessions and a sociable atmosphere is now looking to appoint an Architect to join their existing team.
Established in 1997, this award-winning, leading landscape architecture practice has received an outstanding reputation for creating authentically engaging spaces, with a portfolio of both UK and internationally based work. Their projects range in size, value and sectors such as landscape design, parks and gardens, heritage, culture, infrastructure, large urban and masterplans, plazas, public realm, mixed-use and residential. They are renowned for their sculptural features in their designs and excellence in the landscape sector.
Role & Responsibilities
Working within a sociable team of 28, you will work under the support and supervision of one of the partners on a number of exciting new landscape projects in the UK and worldwide, particularly for some prestigious Mandarin clients in the beginning.
Required Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or degree/post graduate level qualification
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Strong design and graphic skills with the ability to communicate coherent and well-resolved ideas clearly
- Bilingual written and spoken language skills in both English and Mandarin is essential
- Confident liaising with clients, contractors, and other members of the team
- Able to build strong relationships with both clients and other professionals within the team
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of the day-to-day running of mid-size projects with a project team
- Self-motivated with a collaborative team player approach, willing to assist others and share advice when required
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD
- Must be well versed in Adobe Creative Suite and Word. Rhino would be advantageous
- Strong plant knowledge would be advantageous
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of around £35,000 – £40,000, dependent on experience, and will be eligible for a 2% company pension contribution and a staff training allowance.
The company offer an inspiring work environment only a 7 minute walk away from the local over ground station and 15 minutes away from the underground station. You will get to take part in regular CPD sessions and design review sessions, as well as staff outings and social events.