Senior Interior Designer
- Strong hand drawing and concept sketches, perspective sketches and detailing sketches ability.
- To complete design development and design documentation drawings.
- Research, source and propose solutions for fixtures, fittings and equipment for interior architecture tender pack.
- Articulate and assist in project teams.
- Manage assigned projects to completion and within agreed timeline.
- Willing to travel overseas as and when required.
- Ad hoc assignments delegated by immediate superior.
- Degree / Master graduates in Interior Designing.
- 8 - 12 years of related work experience.
- Exposure to participate in foreign interior design work in Hotels & Resort development is a must.
- Conceptualize, manually free hand sketch, BQ and etc.
- Good personal attitude, teamwork and punctuality.
- Fluent in English.
- Good in presentation skills.