Technical Project Manager
Conrad Consulting are excited to be working with one of the UK's largest and leading House Builders to find them an exceptional Technical Project Manager to join them on a full-time permanent basis in their Northamptonshire-based office. Working within a 20+ strong team and reporting to the Technical Director, the successful candidate will divide their time between the office and being out on site simultaneously managing the design delivery of various different developments. This role involves overseeing projects from pre-contract stage to post-planning, managing and motivating teams of consultants and ensuring that the company's high standards are maintained.
The successful candidate will:
* Have excellent knowledge of UK building regulations and will ensure technical compliance throughout the design process to ensure smooth progression of the design stage of assigned developments,
* Excellent knowledge of contractual and planning obligations such as Code for Sustainable Homes, Lifetime Homes, BREEAM, and other relevant standards,
* Have excellent time management skills,
* Have previous project experience as acting Health & Safety Coordinator on projects,
* Have previous UK project experience within a similar role working on large-scale residential schemes - ideally working for a House Builder,
* Have a degree in Architecture / Architectural Technology / Architectural Engineering / Civil Engineering / Construction Management,
* Be proficient with the Microsoft Office Packages & AutoCAD.
This role comes with a competitive salary dependent on experience and a generous benefits package. If you feel like you would be an ideal candidate for this role, please send through an up to date CV to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.