Based in the buzzing centre of Brighton surrounded by endless independent retailers, cafes, pubs and restaurants, this practice based only a 5 minute walk from the train station are a well-known multidisciplinary practice who are leaders in the design industry are looking for a talented Architectural Assistant.
As an award-winning design team they require a talented and creative individual for luxury residential and award winning housing projects in the UK and internationally. They have an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Assistant with strong design and communication abilities to join their practice.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful Architectural Assistant will be working on a variety of high-end residential projects and will be involved across all project stages, therefore, good site experience and a background working close with clients is required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Relevant Architectural qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience
- Proficient in Revit
- Experience leading projects through all RIBA stages (1-7)
- Job runner experience, particularly of UK based large scale high-end residential projects during the construction phases
- A background working with Listed Building would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, colleagues, contractors and local authorities
Salary & Package
Our client will offer a highly competitive salary and also offer some great benefits as detailed below:
- Generous annual holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Working from a social office based in The Laines of Brighton you will be able to enjoy additional benefits such as flexible working hours, regular social events and CPD sessions.