Based in the buzzing centre of Brighton surrounded by endless independent retailers, cafes, pubs and restaurants, this practice based only a 5 minute walk from the train station are a well-known multidisciplinary practice who are leaders in the design industry are looking for a talented Project Architect.
As an award-winning design team they require a talented and creative individual for luxury residential and award winning housing projects in the UK and internationally. They have an exciting opportunity for an Architect with good site experience and stunning front end design skills to join their impressive team.
Roles & Responsibility
The successful Architect will be working primarily on high-rise residential projects and will be involved across all project stages, therefore, good site experience and front end design skills are essential. Listed Building, high-rise and residential fit-out experience would be advantageous .
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualification or equivalent
- 5+ years’ professional experience.
- Job runner experience, particularly in UK based large scale high-end residential projects during the construction phases
- Experience leading projects through all RIBA stages (1-7)
- A background working with Listed Building would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, colleagues, contractors and local authorities
- Previous working experience of Revit
Salary & Package
Our client will pay a very competitive salary for the right candidate and also offer some generous benefits as detailed below:
- Generous annual holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Working from a social office based in The Laines of Brighton you will be able to enjoy additional benefits such as flexible working hours, regular social events and CPD sessions.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789