Architectural Assistant Part 2
Conrad Consulting are working with a leading architectural practice based in East Sussex on the outskirts of Lewes, known for delivering high quality and exciting design solutions for bespoke new build housing, refurbishment, mixed use, education and commercial buildings.
They are looking for a Part II architectural assistant with at least 12 months previous experience to join their friendly team on an ever-increasing portfolio for their fast paced residential, mixed use and Commercial schemes at various scales and stages.
Our client are particularly interested in meeting with those who understand how to construct a building from inside out; able to demonstrate a deeper understanding of technical and design issues with regarding to producing accurate drawings.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
* Experience using up to date software applications such as Revit and AutoCAD.
* Strong design, planning and representation skills
* Confidence communicating clearly and concisely to all levels in a business
* A proactive attitude: showing initiative, determination and drive to all project undertaken
* Good organisational skills with experience in working to tight deadlines
To apply, candidates must be qualified to degree level in relevant subject (RIBA part II) and have the confidence and ability to present and explain ideas throughout internal meetings and informal discussions across the workplace.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop existing key skills whilst learning new techniques in a contemporary and friendly working environment.
To find out more, or to apply, please send an up to date CV and relevant work samples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting