Architectural Assistant Part 2
We are a growing practice with a high volume of high-end residential development projects. As such we require suitable candidates to fill the following positions:
Architectural Technician / Architectural Assistant Part 2
- Experience of high-end residential projects.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCad LT, Microsoft Office.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good technical knowledge and ability to produce detailed construction drawings.
Desirable Skills (Non – essential skills):
- Proficiency in 3D programs such as Sketch-Up, V-ray or Archicad, Revit.
- Knowledge of Adobe Publisher, Photoshop, Creative Suite Software and
- Asta Powerproject.
- Proficiency in specification writing. Ideally NBS specification writer.
Interviews will be held within the week commencing 29th May 2017, so please email your CV and samples of work no later than 26th May 2016. The successful candidate must show a high level of Architectural understanding for residential design within a sample portfolio of 6 pages (5mb) as part of your email submission.
Email: email@example.com for the attention of Miss Ane Mateos
Please refer to our web-site to see examples of our work: www.urbanauts.co.uk
The successful candidate must be able to start immediately.
Apply for Architectural Assistant Part 2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly