Conrad Consulting is pleased to be working with a prestigious multidisciplinary architectural and building surveying practice that has over 20 years' experience in delving a range of professional services within the built environment.
They are currently looking to employ a suitably qualified Architectural Technician who has a minimum of 2 years experience with an appreciation of design issues to work on regionalised high specification residential and education developments: gaining instant exposure to numerous project types in a fast-moving, challenging environment.
This consultancy are looking for talented individuals, whose thorough technical understanding of UK building regulations will propel the existing design team into further success, offering support and assistance when required from project architects and other members of the workforce.
* Proficiency with the use of up to date software applications, with Revit playing an essential tool in the successful delivery of this role
* Solid understanding of current building regulations / construction drawings
* An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
* Sound freehand sketching abilities with a drive and enthusiasm to produce distinctive architectural solutions.
* Good communication and presentation skills and the ability to eloquently present design ideas to both client and internal teams.
* A real passion to create and lead and be willing to take ownership of your design
Applications can be sent to Stuart at Conrad Consulting attaching an up to date CV, work examples (Portfolio). Alternatively, contact Stuart to discuss this opportunity in more detail
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly