Expanding London based Architectural Practice looking for an enthusiastic Architectural with the ability to run and manage projects with a minimum 5 years' post qualification experience and a good knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience of both large and small scale bespoke private residential projects
- Experience of producing tender and construction drawing packages
- Understanding of traditional construction methods and materials
- Good knowledge of current UK Building Regulations, in particular residential standards
- Must have good knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Capable of working independently
- Sketchup/Photoshop presentation
- NBS Scheduler specification writing
We are a creative architectural practice with a busy work load offering the opportunity to work on projects from concept through to completion. Currently we have a number of residential projects in the London area and other parts of the UK. The successful applicant will be expected to be involved on a number of projects simultaneously.
Salary to be discussed base upon previous experience.
Please reply in writing with a full CV and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.