Senior Architects / Associate
Associated Architects is looking for a Senior Project Architect or an Associate level Architect to deliver a number of large, high profile education projects in Leeds. You will be based in a satellite office and on site.
We’re an AJ100 practice that combines 50 years of experience with the drive and enthusiasm of youth having a finger on the latest technologies and new ideas. We’re a group of people who think differently, and think bigger. We deliver the perfect balance between ‘wow’ design and workability, putting human experience at the centre of everything we do.
We are looking for talented, creative, experienced candidates with:
- Ability to demonstrate eligibility to work permanently within the UK
- High proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit experience preferred (although training will be provided)
- 3 years’ experience of UK planning
- Excellent design sense, organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to liaise directly with clients in a professional manner
- Site experience
- Good technical skills
- A can-do attitude
- Great commitment
- Excellent communication skills
We are a friendly and sociable practice looking to strengthen our team. We offer excellent career development opportunities, good projects, a competitive salary, pension and good work life balance. See www.associated-architects.co.uk for more about us.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work permanently in the UK
To apply send your CV and experience examples no bigger than 5mbs to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies
Apply for Senior Architects / Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly