BIM / REVIT Technician
Conrad consulting in partnership with a Leeds based Architectural practice are currently recruiting for an accomplished BIM / REVIT Technician to lead an expanding BIM Department.
Our client are specialists within the Commercial Development Sectors and offer a bespoke Architectural and Interiors service to a number of major Blue chip organisations across the UK and locally across the Yorkshire region.
Due to an expanding work load which requires full 3D Construction Modelling they now require an experienced head ideally someone with at least 3 years worth of BIM / REVIT related experience to level 2 standard.
You will be responsible for taking a leading role in further developing this department to meet the delivery of major projects across their core markets in 3D format.
In addition to the above we are looking for someone with the following attributes.
* Expert REVIT user with previous experience in delivering projects using BIM.
* Previous experience of working to BIM Level 2 delivery standard.
* Be familiar with the transition to a BIM workflow from more traditional software methods.
* Have a strong Technical background; be able to produce Construction detailing packages.
* Thorough knowledge of UK building regulations.
* Ideally experience with Bently AECOsim but this is not essential.
Salary negotiable depending on experience up to £40k per annum.
If this sounds like an ideal next step ion your career and you would like the opportunity to grow a team within a thriving Architectural Practice please contact me for more details.
Apply for BIM / REVIT Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly