Senior / Associate Architect (Conservation)
In partnership with one of the UK's most reputable Architectural practices and internationally renowned design consultancies, Conrad Consulting are currently recruiting for a Senior/Associate Architect in North Wales.
Established for over 70 years, this company are best known for their innovative work on conservation & heritage schemes and with sensitive sites and high-profile listed buildings. They have built an international reputation on delivering to the highest possible standard whilst being environmentally conscious and accommodating to the particular requirements of each client.
Housing some of the most talented and ambitious professionals currently operating within the architectural industry; here you will find the keys to unlocking your true potential to becoming an industry leader and to developing a portfolio of work unmatched by those offered by competing studios.
Our current vacancy would suit best an Architect currently operating in, or with aspirations to work at an Associate level within an internationally established Architectural studio. We will consider applicants that can provide relevant experience in the following areas:
* Assisting in pre-commission submissions.
* Setting up and maintaining a project plan for each project.
* Ensuring each project is set up with an appropriate fee agreement.
* Agreeing staff resources for projects.
* Negotiating fees and contracts for smaller projects.
* Defining service level and level of information to be produced.
* Producing planning, building regs, working drawing and tender packages.
* Carrying out site inspections / contract administration.
The successful applicant will preferably:
* Hold 5+ years post qualification experience ARB/RIBA.
* Be able to demonstrate a track record of success with high-profile commissions.
* Have experience using AutoCAD to a high standard.
* Hold AABC / RIBA Conservation accreditation, however this is not essential. An interest in the historic environment and experience of contemporary design within a historic settings is desirable.
* Speak Welsh, as this will assist with liaison with a local client base - Please note this is not essential.
If you feel that you are suitable for the role described, or would like to hear more information about the role then please send across an up-to-date CV and portfolio of suitable work examples to Will using the contact details provided.
Salaries are negotiable for the right individual - Circa £40k-£45k.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Senior / Associate Architect (Conservation)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly