PEP Limited is a vibrant and innovative design, shopfitting and building company, structured around a successful professional management team, whose breadth of knowledge and experience in the construction industry provides an excellent foundation for the company’s activities.
Established in 1994, PEP Limited has developed an enviable record of providing high quality and consistent production of new and re-furbished projects throughout the country.
Based in Bedfordshire we are geographically well positioned to service our clients up and down the country. Projects from Glasgow to the heart of London have all been successfully delivered to satisfied clients. Our philosophy is simple.
PEP recognises the importance of excellent workmanship and cost effective solutions. We aim to complete projects on time and within budget using the most up to date and effective construction methods.
We are proud of the high level of service offered by PEP, and the ability to sustain this is bolstered by a culture of continual monitoring, review and improvement.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work autonomously, therefore strong design and construction knowledge is essential and you must be capable of producing competent working drawings. Candidates will ideally come from an Architectural Technician or Architect background.
A strong knowledge of current UK Building Regulations, legislation and NHBC requirements
- Experience working with a range of leading retail brands
- Experience working with residential and construction projects
- An enthusiastic approach to working within a team, with good communication skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Interior design/interior architecture degree essential
- In depth knowledge of materials, furniture, lighting and electrical specifications and design
- Experience in space planning restaurants
- Excellent all round technical knowledge and attention to detail in every aspect, with understanding of relevant building regulations preferred
- A strong portfolio of work showing experience in retail is preferable.
- Ability to 3D visualise designs and interiors; hand drawn or sketch up preferred.
- Confidence preparing mood boards & sample boards and good presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to liaise with contractors, architects, and suppliers with confidence and consideration
- Patience and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Must be able to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Interest and appreciation of design
- Excellent initiative
- Creative flair and a friendly working attitude
This is a great opportunity to gain management and client-facing responsibilities and the company offers a generous benefits package including a competitive salary.
When applying for this role please submit your portfolio in the application as well as your CV. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org