Part II Architectural Assistant
Echlin is a visionary architectural design and development studio. We are a collective of architects, interior designers and strategists united to create exceptional residences and crafted spaces for private clients and the open market.
We are looking for an experienced Part-II architectural assistant to join our creative team in Chelsea, London. This is an ideal opportunity to get involved in the design and delivery of high quality, residential architecture through all RIBA stages of work.
Prospective candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- experience working at all RIBA plan of work stages
- experience within high-end residential design
- the ability to coordinate and collaborate with contractors and other members of the design team
- confident written and verbal skills
- excellent design, drawing and AutoCAD skills
- proficiency operating the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as SketchUp
- proven understanding of architectural detailing
- strong interpersonal and presentation skills
An ideal candidate would have a minimum of 18 months experience after gaining their Part-II qualification.
Salary will be dependent on qualifications and project experience.
Please send your CV, with a covering letter, together with a PDF of your work examples to: email@example.com with attachments no larger than 5MB.
Due to the large number of applications anticipated, unfortunately we can only respond if we require more information or can offer an interview.