Part 2/3 Architect required for a Structural Engineering Practice
We are a cutting edge structural engineering practice of 35+ people based in Elephant and Castle. We work with many of the leading architectural practices, including Allies and Morrison, Make, Squire and Partners, Wilkinson Eyre etc.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
• Must have good Revit skills and some Auto CAD skills
• Experience in Adobe CC (Strong working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat)
• Proficiency with Rhino and SketchUp
• Excellent model making ability (balsa, foam board, card etc.)
• Interested in learning about an engineering approach to design in their year out
The position has been fulfilled by architects in the past and the experience has greatly contributed to the development and success of their careers.
CV’s and Covering Letters should be limited to 6MB or less and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.