Hays are delighted to be supporting Gould Singleton recruit for this exciting opportunity to join the established team as a Senior Architect. You would be a senior lead on major projects within the various sectors of our work. A key part of the role would be to proactively build lasting relationships with new and existing clients, contractors and members of the design team to support the continual growth of Gould Singleton. The successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working in design and delivery of construction projects in a variety of sectors
- Ability to work in AutoCAD
- Ability to work directly with clients, contractors and consultants
- A strong track record of delivering successful buildings as the client lead
- Experience of administering traditional contracts and design and build contracts
- A track record of successfully presenting designs to clients and at planning committee
- To assist leading a team and managing resources
- Good presentation and design skills
- Capable of programming work to deadlines
- Familiar with leading an external consultant team
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be a RIBA Chartered Architect with at least 5 years' post-qualification experience. The right candidate will be of a calm temperament capable of working with others under pressure whilst motivating and inspiring the team to deliver on time, accurately and to budget. The candidate would need to demonstrate an ability to gather and impart information to the team and complete the project to conclusion. Self motivated, well organised, efficient, good administrator, accurate and structured are essential assets.
The role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a well established practice, to strengthen and enhance the services provided and skills offered. Furthermore the opportunity provides the ability to develop individual skills and experience, with career progression in a senior Architect role offering potential to lead to further structured senior promotion within a dynamic, expanding practice.
Starting salary will be between £45,000-£55,000 with a flexible holiday package.
If you're interested in this opportunity please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or for more information contact Charlotte Goodman at Hays Architecture in Birmingham or visit hays.co.uk/jobs/gould-singleton-architects.