An opportunity with a well-established architectural practice to develop your knowledge and use of Revit on live residential schemes; with excellent opportunities for career progression.
Founded in 1996, this family run practice demonstrates a portfolio that includes varying project types and scales; from private residential projects through to bespoke residences. 90% of their core projects are residential.
Due to repeat business from major clients and the winning of new projects, they have an immediate requirement for a Senior Architect to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities
The role will involve working on a number of residential schemes, ranging from large scale developments to bespoke residences; and will include producing planning and technical drawings. The ideal candidate will be running own projects across all RIBA stages along with the following:
- Client interaction and the management of projects.
- Preparing feasibility studies and scheme designs from initial concept to planning drawings
- Supervising and managing other architects and technicians
- Assisting in preparing client fee proposal
- Pro-active member of the management team
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience
- A respectable background working on residential schemes of varying scales
- Strong technical and construction knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of UK construction standards and regulations
- Extensive knowledge and experience using AutoCAD on live projects
- Proficiency in Revit is advantageous, however training will be provided
Salary & Package
The role offers a salary of £48,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
Further to the attractive remuneration package the business is able to offer career development and opportunities progression. The company are also able to offer flexible working hours and have regular social events with work drinks at the local, as well as Summer and Christmas parties.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly