al3d is a growing multidisciplinary practice located in South East Oxfordshire undertaking projects mainly within Oxfordshire, the surrounding counties and in London. The work is diverse ranging from one to 20+ houses to mixed use schemes and luxury hotels.
Project Architect role
- al3d is seeking an Architect to assist in the management of the existing team on the delivery of various development projects.
- This is an exciting, new and challenging opportunity for an experienced Architect to join a growing team and to help shape the working practices on architectural projects up to £15 M in a variety of sectors.
- al3d is known for providing a high level of customer care all its clients and you should have very good communication skills and a quiet confidence working with Clients.
- The role will be based in the South East Oxfordshire office and may occasionally involve working for at least 2 days a week in a London office.
- This will be a permanent position with a market related salary to reflect the applicants level of experience.
- Responsibilities and Essential Skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience from inception to completion of concurrently managing architectural projects as well as managing small teams across several projects.
- good experience and sound understanding in the production of full UK building control, tender and construction packages;
- experienced in the strategies for securing planning applications.
- a positive attitude and good communication skills, with ambition and dedication to their work;
- demonstrated an approach of managing a client’s money as if it was their own; and
- be capable of making streetwise decisions and promote effective communication within the team.
- Personal Attributes and skills
- ARB qualified Architect with 3-5 years post Part III experience
- A minimum of 3 year’s employment experience in the role of Project Architect
- The ability to visit sites throughout the surrounding counties;
- Excellent IT skills – 365 office suite, Visio and full competence in software such as Autocad, Revitt and Sketchup.
- We look forward to meeting you, introducing al3d and giving you a better understanding of the role and opportunities we can give you.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly