We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and creative architectural technician with 3-5 years experience to work on private and affordable housing projects, together with community projects. Applicants should have experience in residential projects from inception to completion and a sound understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations is essential.
The practice believes in supporting all its colleagues with additional training being offered to expand their expertise and scope of service provision. The successful candidate will work with the Director and the hours/days of work can be adjusted to suit the successful candidate. Salary is negotiable.
- At least 3 years UK experience.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD and preferably 3D software.
- Ability to produce working drawings and technical detailing to a high standard.
- A working knowledge of UK Planning and Building Regulations.
- Pro-active and positive disposition.
- Excellent inter personal skills.
- A degree/HND/HNC or equivalent architectural/construction related qualification required.