Senior Architect, Part II Architectural Assistant, Architectural Technician
HUB Architects & Designers are a growing practice founded 10 years ago. Based in North West London, we specialise in residential & education projects in London & the Home Counties. HUB have broad experience of architecture & design, with extensive knowledge of historic & contemporary forms of construction. At HUB we have been lucky enough to develop a core team that understand our ethos & have the experience, skill & talent to help us deliver the projects that we are involved in.
We are now recruiting for highly motivated and talented Senior Architects, Part II Assistants & Architectural Technicians to join our team in Queens Park, NW6.
- You have a minimum of 5 years professional UK experience (2 years for Part II Assistants & Technicians/Technologists)
- You can demonstrate strong technical knowledge & construction detailing
- You will have a solid understanding of UK Building Regulations
- You have experience working on RIBA Stages 1-7 (Stages 3-7 for Technician role)
- You are experienced in writing NBS Specifications
- Proficiency in Vectorworks is an advantage
- You are experienced in using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- You have 3D modelling experience using SketchUp
- Your have very high standards of accuracy, presentation & communication with internal teams & external clients
- You will have a positive outlook & be articulate with an ability to think responsively & clearly
- You can analyse problems carefully & create successful solutions
- You have the ability to work independently as well as with the team
- You have experience working on high end residential projects would be advantageous
Salary dependent on experience.
No agencies or phone applications please.
Due to the high volume of expected responses, only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please send your current CV & A4 format portfolio of recent work (max size 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating which position you are applying for.