Architect / Experienced Architectural Assistant
OPPORTUNITY to own YOUR SUCCESS
If you are passionate about commercial architecture projects, have three to four years experience and looking to take charge of your own career then we want to talk to you.
We have a role where you will have the opportunity to work directly with strong minded and commercially savvy investors and developers who demand value. This is not your run of the mill opportunity as success means you could eventually be running the commercial business group and be involved in hiring new team members. Ultimately we will expect you to generate your own work. We will provide training, mentoring and assistance so that you can succeed on your journey.
So, if you are looking to step up your career with a clear path to ownership, and are ready to take charge of your own success then we want to talk to you.
You will have:
1 Three to four years experience working in an architect’s office or similar construction related business.
2. Completed your Part II and possibly Part III.
3. Be familiar with the JCT Contracts and site inspections.
4. Have a good understanding of construction detailing and specification writing.
5. Experience of presenting and explaining design ideas to client and investors.
Join us and you will get:
1. Opportunity to help grow a team managing commercial projects.
2. Responsibility to collaborate with clients, consultants and contractors.
3. Help generate new business.
4. Training and mentoring to help achieve these goals and your own personal development.
More about you:
1. You will be able to demonstrate a confident but self aware approach with a practical and common sense manner.
2. You will be passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals and have a demanding attention to detail.
3. You will have experienced all project stages and adept at turning your hand to town planning, detailing and contract administration.
4. You will have a desire to progress and generate work to become part of the business.
If you believe you are right for this position please:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 May 2017.
2. Include your CV and examples of your work with file size not to exceed 3MB.