Architectural Technician/Architectural Technologist
Urbancurve Architecture Ltd is a small thriving Architectural practice specialising in sustainable residential design, based in Charing, Kent. We are the exclusive UK design partner of the German off-site manufacturer WeberHaus. The majority of our other projects are high-end custom-build private dwellings. We also work on larger scale residential schemes and mixed use projects.
We are looking for a talented Architectural Technologist or Technician to join our team. Candidates should be passionate about good design and sustainable architecture, have excellent communication skills, be well motivated, organised and reliable.
The successful candidate will need:
- High Proficiency in Vectorworks and/or Autocad.
- Ability to prepare planning application submissions including the preparation of supporting presentation work.
- To be comfortable preparing detailed construction drawing packages for residential projects and providing original solutions to technical problems
- Good project coordinating skills at construction stage including liaising with contractors and other professionals on site
- Good working knowledge of the UK Planning Policy, Building Regulations, CDM and other relevant legislation
Ideally you will have a minimum of two years relevant work experience.
We are able to offer flexible working hours, support for ongoing professional development and a pension.
Salary range £27,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience and skills.
Please apply with a CV and portfolio of work.
Contact: Nick Blunt, firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
T. 01233 713870
Apply for Architectural Technician/Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly