Conrad Consulting in partnership with a nationally renowned, multi-disciplinary practice are urgently looking to fill a vacancy for a project Architect to work within their modern, Manchester studio.
Having long established a reputation for delivering innovative Architecture to a repeat client base, this practice has gone from strength to strength and continues to grow to meet the demands of an increasingly competitive market.
Strategically located within the Manchester office, the successful candidate here will be placed at the forefront of a number of high-profile schemes across the NorthWest and throughout the country. Initially you will be tasked with working on projects within the Church & Community, Heritage and Conservation sectors. However an increasingly diverse portfolio will allow the successful candidate exposure to a wide assortment of more commercial design sectors.
Applicants will ideally meet the following criteria:
* ARB/RIBA Registered (Minimum 2 years post qualification experience).
* Knowledge and live project experience with various software packages (AutoCAD & REVIT preferable).
* Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team.
* Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing.
* Ability to manage resources and people effectively and efficiently.
* Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering tight deadlines on time and on budget.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
Salary - £35k-£37.5k.
Whilst the initial workload would be more focused on Heritage lead schemes please note that candidates with project experience across the following sectors will also be viewed upon favourably - Education, Leisure, Industrial, Commercial workplace. This is on the promise of an ever-expanding workload and increasingly diverse portfolio. If candidates have the ability to utilise their existing personal client relationships within these sectors, they will be rewarded accordingly here.
We are currently shortlisting for this vacancy and immediate interviews are available for suitable applicants.
Please apply by sending an updated CV and portfolio of work examples through to Will using the contact details provided.