We are looking for an Interior Architect with luxury residential experience. Working principally on technical drawing packages, this role will cover all elements of interior architecture from drawing up floor plans, elevations and reflected ceiling plans to interior details such as bespoke joinery, custom furniture and architectural features. These will be developed ready to be issued for tender.
You will be an Interior Architect with minimum 2-3 years of experience working on luxury residential projects for a London-based studio. To be considered for this role, you must be technically savvy with excellent CAD skills and be able to produce full sets of detailed drawing packages. You will also be able demonstrate you can work in all project stages and collaborate with different members of the team to achieve the desired result. You will be a self-motivated, articulate and enthusiastic team player.
The Successful Candidate:
- two years plus experience working in a similar studio/practice
- a technical mind with attention to detail
- excellent presentation skills
- the ability to produce drawing packs efficiently and in an organised manner
- familiarity with building regulations
- an interest in both architecture and interior design
- a flexible approach with strong self-motivation and self-discipline
- a positive attitude and the ability to fit in as a team player
- excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to deliver quality within set deadlines
- experience in auto CAD
- proficiency with both Photoshop and InDesign as well as Creative Suite and MS Office
Fluency in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills is essential
Due to our rural location 5 miles outside of Bath, all applicants must have a full clean UK Driving licence
About Sims Hilditch:
Founded by Emma Sims-Hilditch in 2009, the Sims Hilditch design practice has become one of the most trusted and respected in the
industry. Our couture approach combines interior architecture, interior design and project management within one concept-to-completion, fully bespoke service.
Our belief is that good design enriches life and that the best in design can transform lives. Through our passion for great design, we aim to be a global authority for elegant, contemporary English living that makes a real difference to everyone touched by it.
With a portfolio that includes townhouses, city apartments, manor houses, farmhouses, and bothies, we are the champions of ‘new English’ style. As well as private residences, we undertake hotels, restaurants and development opportunities that recognise the value of the Sims Hilditch style signature.
Sims Hilditch is regularly featured in the House & Garden list of 100 Leading Interior Designers, Sunday Times Top 30 Interior Designers, Country & Townhouse Top 50 Designers and Country Life’s Best 100 Architects, Builders and Designers.