Junior Architectural Technician
Conrad Consulting has an exclusive vacancy for a Junior Architectural Technician who is looking to develop existing architectural talents within an inventive architectural consultancy. My client is a multi-disciplinary design consultancy with over 30 years' experience of industry expertise within Architecture.
Reporting to the Partners, the successful Junior will produce technically detailed drawings principally using AutoCAD but will also have some experience using Autodesk Revit to assist other employees should the need exist.
* Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications.
* A high level of Competency using AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit is preferable, Considerable experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
* Experience working in the residential sector
* Good time management and a sense of urgency.
* An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail.
This is your change to further your career within a fast paced, contemporary consultancy offering first class opportunities to develop existing skills. Don't miss out on this vacancy by fast tracking your application now to Jade at Conrad Consulting.