Architect / Project Architect
Conrad Consulting is working closely with a leading Architectural Practice based in Maidstone, known for their attentive approach at delivering high end projects form inception through to completion within the commercial, residential and education sectors.
Due to the award of a number of significant projects, they are looking for a talented Architect to join their professional and dynamic team to work directly with a senior Partner to develop, manage and control the design and construction of a number of different building types.
As a leader in architectural design with the ability to convincingly communicate your ideas both internally and externally, you will be able to manage client relationships and consultant teams. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, dedicated and conscientious with a strong ability to multitask and prioritise. This role offers instant exposure to a variety of developments.
* RIBA Part lll or ARB registered Architect.
* Must have excellent client facing skills.
* Must have a minimum of five years post part III UK experience.
* Experience in running residential projects.
* Worked on projects from initial client contact to completion.
* Must have experience in all work stages; be motivated and enthusiastic with good design technical skills
Overall, our client is looking for an ambitious and self-motivated team player who will easily fit into a multidisciplinary design team.
If you would like to apply for this urgent vacancy, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV and work examples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting or call Stuart for a confidential chat on 01728 726120.