Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a premier design-led architectural practice who offer support in all types of building projects from private residences through housing and property developments. Due to continuous growth form within the industry, they now seek to add a budding architectural technologist/ technician to their award winning team based in Chelmsford on a full time permanent basis.
For this role, successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate
* A skill at making decisions, acting on own initiative and operating in a pro-active way
* Strong report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients
* Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
* Proficiency at producing accurate, detailed and precise drawings
* Knowledge of AutoCAD is essential with some Revit experience desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Leading projects and the project team, guiding junior members of staff when necessary
* Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits
* Producing and presenting design schemes for various sector commissions that include largely commercial or residential projects
* Making planning and building regulation applications etc.
* Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation.
To apply for this varied and challenging position, please send an up-to-date CV and work examples to Jade@ Conrad Consulting!!