Part 2 Architect
We are an award winning architecture practice based in the historic city of Chester looking for an intelligent, talented Part II architectural assistant to contribute their skills and motivation to our ongoing project workload.
We will offer:
- Valuable experience in residential, industrial, commercial and education sectors, across all work stages as you work towards your Part III qualification
- A friendly and energetic working environment
- Opportunities for increased project responsibility and progression for a candidate with the right attitude and aptitude.
We are looking for people with:
- Excellent design and graphical communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- An understanding of construction principles and technical design
- A practical and methodical approach to solving problems, and working within deadlines
- A sound technical understanding and drafting skills
- Excellent written communication skills (for dealing with clients, planners, contractors and other consultants)
- The ability to demonstrate skill using Autodesk Revit
Please send your CV, examples of your work and your availability including earliest possible start date with a covering statement outlining why you want to work with us and what you feel you can bring to the team to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For your application to be considered please ensure that your electronic submission is no larger than 5MB and clearly state in the subject field that you are applying for the ‘Part II Position’.