An award winning, multi-disciplinary practice in the beautiful location of Islington, and two further offices along the South East Coast.
Founded over 35 years ago, this RIBA chartered company has gained a successful reputation for their outstanding quality of design and list of competitions on a national and international level. The practice offers both architectural and interior design services, working on projects from inception through to completion, ensuring the highest of design standards are met for their clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be working in a sociable team on a variety of exciting new projects, primarily on large scale developments across the UK. You will be working through a number of different RIBA stages and will be expected to deliver a number of large scale projects through the technical and construction stages.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years post part III professional experience delivering projects of all stages
- Experience working on large scale developments with values between £5-£25million
- Strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Experience in producing tender and construction packages
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD is essential
- Technically minded with excellent detailing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Able to work well as part of a large team
Salary & Package:
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary ranging from £45,000 – £55,000 depending on experience.
Whilst working in a friendly environment, you will be given opportunities for development to further your career. The team often have sporting events involving all three offices competing against each other in events such as Go Ape and Hockey. The company has also provided their staff over the past couple of years with trips away to the French Alps, undertaking exciting sports such as skiing, including lessons given for the novice skiers!
As well as the sporting events, the practice also throw an annual summer party with both the team and clients, including live music and dancing, in light of everyone getting to know one another better. They also have regular activities such as curry nights and Friday lunches to celebrate special occasions or somethings just for team building.