Get Planning and Architecture Ltd is an expanding integrated RIBA Chartered Practice and RTPI Chartered town planners based in Sutton, South London. We have an excellent reputation for architectural and planning work for mostly residential projects in and around London. We are a busy but friendly office with a team of 14, whose current projects are steadily increasing in volume so we require extra help. We based in new high street offices, 50 metres from Sutton Mainline Rail station and with excellent public transport links to London and surrounding areas.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Architect.
Applicants should have experience in residential projects from inception to completion and a sound understanding of UK Building Regulations is essential. You must be fluent in both spoken and written English. The successful candidate will work on all RIBA work stages with the appropriate office support although the bulk of the work is in the first four stages. They will understand the latest building regulation standards.
The practice believes in supporting all its colleagues, with additional training being offered to expand their expertise and scope of service provision.
The successful candidate will work with the Director who is a chartered architect and planner (RIBA and MRTPI) Salary is £29,000-£35,000.
· ARB registered
· Competent at technical design of buildings in the UK for residential design including hand drawn sketching if possible
· Ability to effectively manage all stages of the project from inception to completion.
· Ability to lead many projects concurrently.
· High proficiency in AutoCAD
· Pro-active and positive disposition.
· Ideally experience of working in another chartered practice operating RIBA quality management systems. Strong interest in further developing quality systems and efficient practice management processes would be helpful.
· The ability to produce accurate working/planning drawings and packages and snag others’ work effectively.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as your role will require you to liaise with clients/contractors/consultants on a day to day basis as well as our close knit team of 14.
If you feel you have the experience and ambition to join us please send your CV and portfolio of work to email@example.com