ECE Architecture is an award winning architectural practice with offices in Worthing, London and Bristol. The Worthing office is looking to recruit a residential designer specialising in working with major housebuilders to achieve planning permissions.
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to simultaneously lead a number projects, ranging from small infill schemes to large urban extension projects, ranging anywhere from £1 million to £200 million in construction value. Projects will include working with housebuilders, private developers and housing associations preparing feasibility drawings, masterplans, planning application packages and achieving planning permissions.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years UK experience working in the residential sector on house builder led schemes.
- Demonstrable experience in running large urban extension projects from inception to achieving planning permissions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of planning standards and UK building regulations.
- AutoCAD and Sketch-up proficiency.
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a highly competitive salary with benefits.
You will be working in a vibrant office close to the seafront in West Sussex, with a highly sociable atmosphere. ECE encourages a good work/life balance and a variety of staff benefits including regular social events, European study trips and regular CPD seminars.
The studio is conveniently located within a short walk of West Worthing train station and there is free parking nearby.
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development.
No agencies please.