Russian-speaking Part-II/III or interior architect at TG Studio
TG-Studio is a London-based architectural design practice focusing on residential projects. We pride ourselves on being specialists in adding value. As such we work on different size projects throughout not only London, but the world.
We are seeking a native Russian speaking Part-II/III or interior architect with a specific interest in residential and interior design for a large project in Moscow. This is an excellent opportunity for a determined and ambitious individual to gain responsibility within an expanding practice.
A large portion of the role will involve translating Russian to English and vice-versa therefore an excellent command of both Russian and English is essential.
The ideal candidate will:
- have minimum two years’ experience working on high-end residential projects
- possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- be fluent in English and Russian
- have excellent software skills: AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite
- have experience in architectural detailing and compiling drawing packages
- be conscientious, organised and have meticulous attention to detail
- take initiative, be responsible and a be good time-manager
- work comfortably within a team and under pressure
- be available for an interview in London
- be able to start work immediately and have the relevant working permits for the UK